You don’t have to wait till our office is open, get the answers to most of your questions here!
What are your office hours?
Our office hours are weekdays
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fridays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday (by appointment only)
Sundays open for brunch
What type of events are allowed at the Majesty Event Center?
Venue rental at the Majesty Event Center is based upon the scope and nature of the proposed use of the facility.
What is included in each package at the Majesty Event Center?
access to the Grand ballroom or Queen's Court room
access to the venue for 6 hours, 8 hours, or 10 a.m.-midnight
Setup of tables & chairs
Caterer prep room (Grand Ballroom only)
additional tables for food serving, cake, and gifts
clean & spacious bathrooms
onsite venue manager
Large spacious parking lot
What is the venue capacity?
We can seat up to 350 guests for reception table seating in our grand ballroom and up to 100 guests in our Queen's Court room. No need to downsize your dance floor, our venue offers plenty of space for a dance floor and to accommodate your guests.
Venue rentals where guests’ capacity may be above 350, will based upon the scope and nature of the proposed use of the facility.
What dates are available to rent at the venue?
** Date availability is subject to change and is on a first come first served basis. Your desired date will only be guaranteed with a signed contract. **
Am I able to stop by for a tour or do I need an appointment?
To dedicate full attention to each client, all venue tours and consultations are done by appointments only Tuesday- Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at 903-630-8313 or email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you and giving you a tour of our beautiful venue.
What is your alcohol policy on the premises?
The following policies are in place to ensure the health and safety of our clients, guests, and staff. They are also enforced to protect the integrity and sanctity of your special event.
- Security is required for all events that will contain alcohol. This MUST be discussed prior to your event and included in your contract if you plan to have alcohol. Security coverage will continue until the end of the event. Your Event will be subject to cancellation if not stated in your contract of alcohol use.
- All alcohol MUST be served by a TABC certified and insured bartenders & bartending company.
- Majesty Event Center does not provide alcohol for client’s private events and it will be the responsibility of the client to book a bartending company and bartenders.
- No guest BYOB. Coolers, flasks, or bottles outside the bar will NOT be allowed. Any alcohol onsite will need to be behind the bar area and MUST be served and moderated by the bartender.
- Outside alcohol, parking lot drinking, or any other drinking that bypass the TABC bartender is illegal. The sheriff will have the right to shut down the event if your event guests continue to commit this crime. The Majesty Event Center will follow the recommendations and requirements of the Police & Fire Department.
What are your food & catering requirements at the venue?
The event host(s) or a catering company will be responsible for providing the food for their event. All food MUST be prepared and cooked offsite. The Majesty Event Center will not be held liable and responsible for the food, delivery, prep/setup, serving, equipment, and cleanup for the food served at your event. Any catering company that is found to be out of compliance with the Food Health and Safety guidelines or displayed unprofessional behavior in the past will not be allowed to serve at our venue. All food MUST be prepped and cooked offsite. If your caterer or favorite restaurant does not provide full service, we can give you a list of preferred servers.
The Majesty Event Center will not be held liable and responsible for the food, delivery, prep/setup, serving, equipment, and cleanup for the food served at your event. Any catering company that is found to be out of compliance with the Food Health and Safety guidelines or displayed unprofessional behavior in the past will not be allowed to serve at our venue.